At Olivier's Butchery, we're always looking for new talents, may it be for the front of the house or for the back of the house.
We are a French-originated Butchery. We love food and, more significantly: good, healthy food that makes for an excellent meal at home or a party!
We want to celebrate and emerge our European heritage techniques with the American culture. If you love to help and create the most extraordinary retail experiences, here is your opportunity to join the super fun and exciting team. Experience is not required, but eagerness to learn and ambition to grow is necessary.
We offer medical/vision coverage, 401K matching employer contribution, and employee discounts.
Below you'll find some more details of the positions for our shop.
- Whether you have experience in butchery or not, you will learn everything from scratch: from cleaning, packaging, receiving deliveries, helping with inventories and finally cutting meat
- You will follow a 1-year structured training with rewarded checkpoints
- This is a position that requires a very high-standard of discipline and service
- You will be a representant of our brand
- Kind, Attentive to detail and Passionate are your strong points (yes, it's a lot)
- Whether you have experience in butchery/food industry or not an issue
- This is a position that requires a high-standard of efficiency and discipline.
- Availability for the weekend is a must