We are a French-originated Butchery. We love food and, more significantly: good, healthy food that makes for an excellent meal at home or a party!
We want to celebrate and merge our European heritage techniques with American cuisine and culture. If you love to help and create the most extraordinary retail experiences, here is your opportunity to join the super fun and exciting team.
Experience is not required, but eagerness to learn and ambition to grow is necessary.
We offer medical/vision coverage, 401K matching employer contribution, and employee discounts.
All Candidates should be available on the Weekends and Holidays.
All Entry Levels start at $20/hr
- 3-4 years of experience
- Precise, fast, and detailed-oriented
- Also includes tasks such as cleaning, packaging, receiving deliveries, helping with inventories and finally cutting meat
- This is a position that requires a very high-standard of discipline, service and creativity
- Whether you have experience in butchery or not, you will learn everything from scratch: from cleaning, packaging, receiving deliveries, helping with inventories and finally cutting meat
- You will follow a 1-year structured training with rewarded checkpoints
- This is a position that requires a very high-standard of discipline and service
You are the ambassador of our brand, who provides a friendly, outstanding, and knowledgeable service that makes us unique.
- Kind, Attentive to detail and Passionate are your strong points
- Whether you have experience in butchery/food industry or not an issue
- This is a position that requires a high-standard of efficiency and discipline.
- Availability for the weekend and holidays is a mandatory