Marinated Lamb Riblets
- 3 racks of lamb breast riblets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- Pinch dry mustard
- Pinch five-spice powder
- 1/2 scallion, trimmed and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teasponn tarragon vinegar
With a sharp knife, cut between the ribs of the nine strips (three per rack) to divide into riblets.
Mix together all ingredients besides lamb in a bowl to create a marinade. Add riblets and stir to coat well. Let riblets marinade at least 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning them occasionally in the marinade.
Preheat oven to 375 degress.
Place riblets, separated, on a roasting pan. Bake 35 - 50 minutes, basting every 10 minutes. Serve hot